You can help end cruel puppy farming today
- Write or call your MP and ask them to sign Early Day Motion 49 – Findings of the Great British Puppy Survey 2016 (if they have not done so already). Click here for their contact details.
- Listen out for friends or family who may be considering buying a puppy as a gift, and politely explain why this is not a good idea for the puppy or the gift recipient.
- Share our puppy farming campaign flyer as a conversation starter, or ask your local vet, pet groomer or local cafe if you can leave a few where potential puppy buyers might see them.
- Give a gift of hope. As a charity that exists entirely to help animals, donations are vital to ensure our ongoing investigations and campaigns expose and end animal cruelty.
- Share Harry’s story! Find out about his journey from puppy farm to loving home.
- Adopt a rescue dog. Check out:
Puppy Farming Campaign Flyer