How you’ve helped!
Since 2014, your response to our appeals for new equipment for the Laska shelter and veterinary clinic has been overwhelming.
As well as over a year’s worth of veterinary medicines, here is a list of equipment you’ve helped to purchase:
- Commercial walk-in freezer
- Autoclave to sterilise instruments before surgery.
- Operating table that is portable and fully adjustable.
- Adjustable LED surgery lamp to aid vision during operations.
- Bacterial lamp to assist with identifying bacterial, fungal or parasitic infections.
- Electric scales to ensure correct dosage is administered to animals.
- Drip/infusion stand to assist with administering fluids during surgical procedures.
- Electric coagulator to make precise incisions during surgery with limited blood loss.
- Needle holder to assist with the stitching up of wounds.
- Forceps for compressing the end of an artery during surgery.
- Medicine cupboard that is secure and accessible only by the veterinarian.
- Portable utility table with drawers to keep instruments clean, organised and easily accessible.
- Rolls of dissolvable stitching material.
- Endoscope to diagnose digestive tract conditions.
- Otoscope to diagnose ear conditions.
- Opthalmoscope to diagnose eye conditions.
- Diagnostic lamp.
- New cages for the animal ambulance as the ones they were using were homemade.
- Catching equipment that is humane, causing minimal anxiety to the animals.
We know and you know who you are – on behalf of everyone at Naturewatch Foundation and our colleagues in Ukraine, we’d like to say a huge