You can help end cruel puppy farming today
Take Action to End Cruel Puppy Peddling
- Although the Government has begun to take steps to improve standards for breeding and selling puppies, they haven’t yet implemented a ban on third party sales; the one measure that would be the single quickest and most effective way to end cruel puppy farming. You can help make that happen by lobbying your MP.
- Listen out for friends or family who may be considering buying a puppy as a gift, and politely explain why this is not a good idea for the puppy or the gift recipient.
- Share our puppy farming campaign flyer as a conversation starter, or ask your local vet, pet groomer or local cafe if you can leave a few where potential puppy buyers might see them.
- Give a gift of hope. As a charity that exists entirely to help animals, donations are vital to ensure our ongoing investigations and campaigns expose and end animal cruelty.
- Share Harry’s story! Find out about his journey from puppy farm to loving home.
- Adopt a rescue dog. Check out:
Puppy Farming Campaign Flyer