How you’ve helped!
Since 2014, your response to our appeals for new equipment for the Laska shelter and veterinary clinic has been overwhelming.
As well as over a year’s worth of veterinary medicines, here is a list of equipment you’ve helped to purchase:
- Commercial walk-in freezer
- Autoclave to sterilise instruments before surgery.
- Operating table that is portable and fully adjustable.
- Adjustable LED surgery lamp to aid vision during operations.
- Bacterial lamp to assist with identifying bacterial, fungal or parasitic infections.
- Electric scales to ensure correct dosage is administered to animals.
- Drip/infusion stand to assist with administering fluids during surgical procedures.
- Electric coagulator to make precise incisions during surgery with limited blood loss.
- Needle holder to assist with the stitching up of wounds.
- Forceps for compressing the end of an artery during surgery.
- Medicine cupboard that is secure and accessible only by the veterinarian.
- Portable utility table with drawers to keep instruments clean, organised and easily accessible.
- Rolls of dissolvable stitching material.
- Endoscope to diagnose digestive tract conditions.
- Otoscope to diagnose ear conditions.
- Opthalmoscope to diagnose eye conditions.
- Diagnostic lamp.
- With the help of Dogs Trust International, we have also provided an animal rescue vehicle.
- New cages for the animal ambulance as the ones they were using were homemade.
- Catching equipment that is humane, causing minimal anxiety to the animals.
See more 'before and after' photos and enjoy reading how Laska's rescue work has improved thanks to your generous donations.
We know and you know who you are – on behalf of everyone at Naturewatch Foundation and our colleagues in Ukraine, we’d like to say a huge