Shop online with 'Easy Fundraising' and raise funds for free!
Have you heard about 'easyfundraising' yet? It's the easiest way to help raise money for Naturewatch Foundation! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, Vodafone, eBay, Boden and Play.com, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 and it’s FREE!
- Register to support Naturewatch Foundation
- Login using your username / password. This is how the system recognises who you are and that Naturewatch Foundation will benefit when you make purchases
- Click any of the retailer links and then shop just as you would normally - a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself
That’s all you need to do – apart from remembering to return to easyfundraising.org next time you are going to shop online! Providing you login and use the retailer links provided, 'Easy Fundraising' will track your transactions and pay Naturewatch Foundation the appropriate donations. These will then be displayed in your easyfundraising account (which you can access online).
How it works
It’s a FREE service enabling you to shop with your favourite online stores and, at no extra cost, raise funds for Naturewatch Foundation. You still shop directly with each retailer as you would normally, but simply by using the links from the 'Easy Fundraising' site first, each purchase you make will generate a cash back donation to Naturewatch Foundation. You pay exactly the same prices as if you visited each retailer’s website directly – shopping via easyfundraising.org.uk will not cost you a penny more than you would pay normally.
Up to 15% of every purchase is donated, depending upon which retailer you select and what you buy. The exact donation that will be paid is displayed next to each retailer listing. For example, spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. Spend £25 with WH Smith on Books and 2.5% will be donated. Insure your car with Aviva and raise £30.00, or purchase a mobile phone from O2 and earn £17.50, and so on. You can shop with 2000+ brand name retailers, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase. To raise funds you just use the links from the 'Easy Fundraising' site first - it's that simple!
If you ALREADY shop online, why not help Naturewatch Foundation at no extra cost from purchases you would make anyway.
You don't need to come up with any complex sponsorship ideas to raise funds; you just need to shop online via easyfundaising.org.uk
Save Money Too
easyfundaising is FREE to use plus you'll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you'll also be saving money yourself.
Never Miss A Donation Again
Download the Easy Fundraising Toolbar – quite simply it reminds you to login to easy fundraising whenever you start to shop, making sure Naturewatch Foundation never misses out on a valuable donation.
What it does:
- Alerts you that a donation is available when you start to shop with an easyfundraising retailer
- Tells you which retailers work with easyfundraising. There are over 2,000 so you might not remember them all but the toolbar will
- Shows you the latest voucher codes and offers at a glance
- Displays how much you have raised
- Lets you search Google or easysearch directly from the Toolbar and highlights which retailers in the search results work with easyfundraising
- Safe to use – no adware or spyware