Your privacy and security is very important to us.
We have always treated our supporters’ personal details with the utmost confidentiality and we will continue to do so.
- We never sell or rent any of your personal information.
- We never participate in data-sharing schemes with other charities or any other organisation
- We never disclose your personal information unless we have your permission to do so – for example to connect volunteers
- We never employ an agency to recruit new supporters on our behalf
- We never engage in the practice of cold calling, or employ an agency to do so on our behalf
- We never telephone supporters asking them to increase their regular donation or make an additional donation, or employ an agency to do so on our behalf.
We do not pass your personal information to any other organisations, except if you make a card donation in which case they are passed to one of our two reputable financial partners for payment processing and validation purposes only, either The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) or Paypal. The information you provide as part of any financial transaction (such as your credit card number and contact information) is collected only so that the transaction can take place.
If you use our secure financial pages to donate/purchase online, you are going through to the website of either CAF or Paypal who handle all the secure financial transactions on the Naturewatch Foundation websites: www.naturewatch.org and www.worldanimalday.org.uk.
When you provide personal information we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. While we strive to protect your personal information, Naturewatch Foundation cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you therefore do this at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. By working with CAF and Paypal we are ensuring that we are using the best security technology with regards to collections and transmission of personal financial data.
If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter we will not sell or rent this information to anyone. You will be able to unsubscribe by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' within the newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have made an error in entering financial details please contact our office in Cheltenham and we will take the necessary action to resolve the matter:
Phone: +44 (0) 1242 252871
Lines are normally manned from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, apart from Bank and Public holidays.
Your donations, fundraising, campaigning, lobbying, and letter writing are vital in helping us to achieve our goal of a world where all animals are treated with compassion and respect, and animal cruelty is only read about in history books.
Thank you for your support